Most successful business people have one thing in common - they have a plan that clearly defines their business and personal vision and the strategies to achieve it.
Your financial plan will take into account your current situation, where you want to be in the future and how you're going to get there.
Due to the many complexities faced by business owners we have structured our advice offer beyond the traditional areas of super, investments and insurance.
Our advice offer for business owners addresses a wide range of issues such as:
- Successfully exiting your business with enough money to retire on
- Helping your setup and manage a self-managed super fund
- Funding your business expansion
- Growing your business
- Buying into a business
- Building your wealth outside your business
- Reducing your mortgage and other debts
- Buying and selling property
- Ensuring that illness, disability or death does not destroy what you have worked so hard to build up
- Protecting your assets from 'creditors and predators'
- Preparing your affairs for a time when you are no longer able to manage them as a result of death or serious disability
- Transferring wealth to your family in a tax effective way
- Funding your children’s education
- Helping your parents with navigate the age care system
- Setting up a gifting to your favourite charities
Regardless of your advice needs our central focus is to maximise the probability that you will achieve the financial outcomes that are important to you, your business and your family.