Information provided on this website is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice.
Stephen & Partners Wealth Management Pty Ltd will endeavour to update the website as needed. However, information can change without notice and Stephen & Partners Wealth Management Pty Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy of information on the website, including information provided by third parties, at any particular time.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Individuals must not rely on this information to make a financial or investment decision. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a financial planner to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs.
Stephen & Partners Wealth Management Pty Ltd does not give any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information which is contained in this website. Except insofar as any liability under statute cannot be excluded, CharterFP, its employees do not accept any liability for any error or omission on this website or for any resulting loss or damage suffered by the recipient or any other person.
- why we need to collect your personal information
- the types of personal information we collect, and how it is collected
- how we protect your personal information, and who it could be disclosed to
- specific issues relating to privacy and the use of the internet.
Contacting Charter about privacy
We always welcome feedback about client experiences, as we know things don't always go the way they should. If you:
- have a general enquiry about how personal information is collected or used
- would like to access or update your personal information
- wish to make a complaint relating to privacy
you can contact us directly as set out below. We are committed to doing the right thing by you and we will respond as soon as possible.
The AMP Privacy Officer
PO Box 300
Parramatta NSW 2124
Telephone: 1300 157 173